NO PAYMENT IN CASH!
Terminal payment instructions with bank card – at the exit of the car park:
- Stop the car at the station at the exit of the parking.
- Scan the ticket received on entrance at the exit station from the parking.
- Wait for the message about the amount you have to pay.
- Insert the card into the POS terminal.
- After paying the amount, leave the parking.
- If you don’t leave the parking in 10 minutes, repeat the steps to pay the difference.
Parking fee: 3 lei / hour
Mobile Wallet Payment Instructions:
- Download the app from Google Play or App Store.
- Follow the installation steps and add a bank card.
- Go to the Scan button and scan the barcode on the ticket you received at the parking entrance.
- Pay the amount shown on the screen.
- After receiving confirmation of the payment, leave the parking in maximum 10 minutes.
- If you don’t leave the parking in 10 minutes, repeat starting with step 3, to pay the difference.
Parking fee: 3 lei / hour
SMS payment instructions:
- Send SMS to 7530 with the text BINDER01 followed by the 7 digits of the ticket received at the entrance of the parking:
Example: BINDER01 0005947
- You will receive a SMS with information about the time parked in the parking, the payment amount and the ticket code, with which you will make the payment in step 3.
- Reply to the SMS message with the code received in step 2 in the form BINDERXX; where XX represents the stationary hours:
- 01 – for an hour
- 02 – for 2 hours, etc.
- After receiving confirmation of payment by SMS, leave the parking in 10 minutes.
- If you don’t leave the parking in 10 minutes, repeat the procedure starting from step 1 to pay the difference.
- If you receive the message “Ticket is invalid” or “Incorrect code” or “Invalid request”, carefully check the instructions received and the availability of the service from each telephone operator, as follows:
- Orange and Vodafone – up to 12 hours of parking;
- Digi Mobil – up to 12 hours of parking, except for 7 hours of parking;
- Telekom – only for 5, 6, 8 and 10 hours of parking;
The order SMS is free in the Vodafone and Digi Mobil networks, and in the Orange and Telekom networks it is 0.05 euro + VAT
Parking fee: 0.70 euro + VAT
Paid parking is functional from 01 April to 31 October.
The access of the vehicles in the parking is conditioned by the collection of the bar code ticket from the barrier in front of the entrance.
It is mandatory to follow the rules, signs and traffic markings inside the parking lot, as well as the instructions of the complex staff.
The minimum taxable interval is 1 hour, indivisible. If you park for less than 10 minutes, no parking fee will be charged.
The maximum length of stay is 24 hours. Exceeding this deadline leads to wheel locking. The wheels will be unlocked after paying a fee of 100 lei.
Leaving the parking is done exclusively after paying and validating the parking fee. In case of loss or damage to the bar code access ticket, the driver is obliged to pay a fee of 50 lei.