RULES OF INTERNAL ORDER AND USE REGULATIONS OF THE BINDER LAKE COMPLEX FROM SIBIU
CHAPTER I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
Art.1 The Binder Lake Complex in Sibiu is a leisure, relaxation and sports activities center where each user can benefit from sports and leisure services, relaxation and fun.
Art.2 The regulation of internal order and use is mandatory for all users, in all spaces belonging to Binder Lake Leisure Complex, including the outdoor parking.
Art.3 In order to benefit from the structures of the Binder Lake Leisure Complex, the users must accept the rules provided in the present Regulation, with the subsequent modifications and completions approved in advance by the Sibiu Local Council.
Art.4 Binder Lake Leisure Complex (hereinafter referred to as “The Complex”) is a space for relaxation activities. The purpose of the Internal Regulations of the Complex is to ensure a proper climate, as well as the security of people or property inside the complex.
Art.5 By paying the entrance fee, the users express their consent regarding the present Regulation and undertake to respect, unconditionally and without reservations, all the rules provided in it.
Art.6 After paying the entrance fee, users receive a bracelet and / or a ticket. The bracelet cannot be redeemed and cannot be passed on to somebody else. The user must keep the ticket received until leaving the Complex. At the end of the visit, the bracelet is handed over at the ticketing offices.
Art.7 For the practice of water sports as well as for the rental of sports equipment, users will pay the fees posted by the administrator of the Complex, approved in advance by the Sibiu Local Council.
Art.8 Access to the facilities and equipment within the Complex (floating inflatable playground, cable installations, kayaks, SUP, etc.), is allowed only after reading and signing the consent agreement.
Art.9 S.P.A.B.S.A. is not liable for damage to the health or life of users, if such damage is due or caused by them or other users of the Complex.
Art.10 By expressing their consent to this Regulation, users declare that they have the proper health for practicing sports activities and at the same time they have adopted all the recommendations and regulations regarding the use of the Complex structures in maximum safety conditions to avoid and eliminate possible risks.
Art.11 Parents and attendants who have in care children or other persons (persons without discernment, etc.) are responsible for the compliance with the regulations by the children and the persons in their care or under their supervision. Parents and attendants will instruct and warn them of the risks within the Complex and will always accompany and supervise the children and the persons in their care.
Art. 12 Rules for minors: 1) Children up to the age of 14 are obliged to attend the Complex accompanied by parents or authorized persons; 2) Parents or authorized persons accompanying children are obliged to supervise them because they are directly responsible for their health and actions; 3) They declare that they assume full responsibility for the children inside the Complex and in the spaces attached to it; 4) The children are obliged to take care of their own physical integrity and that of the other participants in the Complex; 5) The spaces inside the Complex can be used exclusively for the intended purpose. Any damage resulting from improper use of the equipment or its intentional destruction will be borne by the parents / guardians; 6) The complex is not responsible for the objects left / forgotten / lost inside the Complex; 7) It is not allowed to enter the Complex with objects that do not correspond to the child’s age, which push, cut, suggest aggression, toys that produce fear.
Art.13 The operating schedule of the Binder Lake Leisure Complex is from Tuesday to Sunday between 10⁰⁰ and 23⁰⁰ and is publicly displayed at the entrance and on the website: https://bazesportive.sibiu.ro.
The program of area activities is as follows:
- a) beach area, between 10⁰⁰ and 20⁰⁰;
- b) floating inflatable playground located on the lake, between 10⁰⁰ and 20⁰⁰;
- c) kayak / SUP, between 10⁰⁰ and 20⁰⁰;
- d) wakeboarding area, water skiing, between 12⁰⁰ and 20⁰⁰;
- e) promenade area, between 10⁰⁰ and 23⁰⁰.
Art.14 After 20⁰⁰, the following are prohibited: swimming, access to the beach area, to the floating inflatable playground located on the lake, wakeboarding activities, kayaking / SUP. After 20⁰⁰, free access to the perimeter promenade will be allowed.
Art.15 The closing time is the time when it is mandatory to leave the premises of the Binder Lake Leisure Complex.
Art.16 The complex has a parking lot with 39 parking spaces with barrier and payment near the access gate on Țiglari Street and 74 parking spaces, located on Lacul lui Binder and Zidarilor streets.
Art.17 Access in the Complex is allowed no later than half an hour before closing.
Art.18 The entrance to the Complex and the use of services for clients is made in the order of their arrival. Exceptions to this rule are announced groups that have paid in advance and in full the entrance fee, pregnant women, people with locomotor disabilities and other people with disabilities, as well as the contractual partners of the institution.
CHAPTER II. SPECIFIC PROVISIONS
Art.19 Access and conduct of users within the complex:
- a) bathing in the area of wakeboarding, water skiing and kayaking is prohibited; the bathing area is signalized by delimitation floats and information panels, and the access is made from the beach;
- b) the access in the bathing area of the persons who do not know how to swim is forbidden;
- c) the access in the water sports area of persons who do not know how to swim is prohibited;
- d) access in the bathing and water sports area is prohibited for people suffering from fainting fits or epilepsy, as well as for people suffering from cardiovascular diseases, contagious diseases, mental illnesses, people with open wounds, rashes, injuries of the skin, except in cases where these persons present a certificate from the doctor stating that the condition is not transmissible;
- e) the access of unaccompanied children up to 14 years of age is prohibited. Persons over 14 years of age prove their age by documents: identity card, student card, passport, etc.;
- f) minors will be accompanied, counseled and constantly supervised by their parents or adults in their care;
- g) the access of persons who are under the influence of alcoholic beverages, drugs, medicines or other hallucinogenic substances, which affect the physical and mental capacity, is prohibited;
- h) it is forbidden to enter the Complex with firearms and any other weapons – any blunt object, paralyzing or neutralizing devices, etc.;
- i) access with chemical and toxic substances is prohibited – any chemical or toxic substance that poses a risk to the health of users;
- j) the rented objects will be kept in such a way to avoid their loss or damage. Their loss or damage leads to the payment of their value;
- k) it is mandatory to comply with the existing rules and instructions for use of equipment and structures. The rules and instructions are posted in the area, or verbally submited by the surveillance staff of the complex. Users will read and follow these rules and instructions. The purpose of any restrictions on use specified on these panels is primarily to ensure the safety of users. In case of improper use, users assume the risks of injury;
- l) anti-slip footwear will be worn, paying special attention to the movement inside and outside. Parents and guardians who care for other people or children will ensure that children wear non-slip footwear and those in their care or supervision. If users do not comply with this rule, they will assume all damages and damages caused by non-compliance and exonerate S.P.A.B.S.A. of any liability;
- m) it is mandatory to observe the instructions for use of the play equipment, respectively the age and the weight limit inscribed on the equipment or on the warning / information panel;
- n) at the WIBIT inflatable floating playground it is forbidden to bend over the edges, jump, dive, run, push;
- o) it is mandatory to wear a life jacket and / or a safety helmet, during the entire period of sports activities;
- p) the exchange cabins will be used, as a rule, by one person;
- q) it is forbidden to block the doors (especially emergency escape doors) or access roads with sunbeds, bags, towels or other objects;
- r) the users will behave in such way, not to disturb the other persons;
- s) the rented equipment will be operated according to the instructions received from the staff of the complex and will be returned in proper condition after use;
- t) access with pets is prohibited, regardless of type or size;
- u) access by bicycle or scooter in the perimeter promenade area is prohibited;
- v) it is forbidden to light fires and / or use flammable substances inside the Complex;
- w) users will not endanger their lives or those of other users of the Complex during practicing sports activities;
- x) by entering the complex, users expressly and unequivocally express their consent for the collection and processing of personal data both by completing forms and by using video surveillance systems, for legitimate purposes permitted by law;
- y) it is forbidden to introduce other sports materials or equipment inside the complex for practicing activities, except for the following: neoprene suit, wakeboard, water skis, life jacket, safety helmet, kayak, stand up paddleboard and kneeboard;
- z) the consumption of food and drink on the beach and on the shore of the lake is not allowed;
- aa) all waste must be stored in designated containers;
- bb) access to the beach and leisure area requires a bathing suit, slippers, towel, etc.;
- cc) the access bracelet will be worn on the hand during the whole stay, including during the baths. Upon departure, users are required to hand over the cashier’s access bracelet, where it is checked if there are differences to be paid due to exceeding the allotted time, according to the usage fees. The differences will be paid at the time of their finding;
- dd) the enclosure can be left on any access road, according to the operating schedule of the complex, respectively:
– Gate 1 from Țiglari street between 10°⁰ and 20⁰⁰.
– Gate 2 from Binder Lake Street between 10⁰⁰ and 23⁰⁰.
After 23⁰⁰, the access gates will be closed.
- a) each user is liable for damages caused by his actions or behavior, such as improper use, soiling or damage to the structures of the Complex. Each user is also liable for any damages they cause to third parties (including injury to other users);
- b) for damages caused by children, the parents or guardians are liable, according to the civil law;
- c) users are financially responsible for the integrity of the watch bracelet received at the entrance and for the damages and costs caused by its loss, misappropriation and unauthorized use. In case of loss or damage to the watch type bracelet, the user is obliged to pay the replacement fee;
- d) S.P.A.B.S.A. is not liable for damages, material damage or damage suffered by users in connection with their presence in the complex or in connection with the use of the facilities and services provided in the case of improper use of the equipment or non-compliance with the Regulation;
- e) S.P.A.B.S.A. is not liable for damage to the health or life of the users, if such damage is caused by themselves or others;
- f) S.P.A.B.S.A. is not liable for damages caused to users due to force majeure, accidents or malfunctions (storm, electric shock, power failure, etc.);
- g) in case of defective exploitation of the goods belonging to the complex or as a result of vandalism, damage, arson, destruction, the persons established as guilty shall fully bear the damage caused;
- h) the responsibility for the loss of luggage, telephones, purses, documents or any personal property, belongs exclusively to the users of the complex;
- i) the users declare that they understand and accept that the use of the facilities and equipment within the complex: inflatable playground, cable installations, kayaks, SUP, involves specific risks of sports and leisure activities and that, due to this risk inherent of sports activities, it is possible to be injured in the Complex;
- j) the management of the S.P.A.B.S.A. may limit total or partial the use of the structures at any time (technical malfunction, cleaning, technical review). In such cases, users will be informed at the entrance and they will make an informed choice, as they will not be able to request reductions or refunds of the entrance fee, nor will they raise other material claims under the conditions of using the services of the complex;
- k) in case of non-compliance by the users with the obligations provided in this Regulation, S.P.A.B.S.A. has the right to stop any leisure and sports activity for those users. The cessation of activities takes place at the time of verbal communication by the staff of the complex of the obligation to leave the premises, without any other formality and without the refund of the paid fee. Users in this situation have the obligation to hand over the objects belonging to the Complex, to pay the value of the additional services (if applicable) and immediately and quietly leave the premises. In case of non-compliance by these users with these provisions, the intervention of the law enforcement agencies will be requested.
Art.21 The rights of the Administrator of the Complex:
- a) reserves the right to photograph and record video for promotional purposes, in compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data;
- b) is entitled to change the work schedule. This will be communicated by placing the new program on the information panels inside the Complex, after the approval of the modification of the present Regulation by the Sibiu Local Council;
- c) may suspend the activity in the Complex, for a determined duration, if it is imposed by normative acts (alert status, etc.), after a prior communication;
- d) reserves the right not to receive, to exclude from the users of the Complex or to evacuate from its premises any person who manifests a behavior that can harm the reputation or interests of the Complex and / or its users, for non-compliance with the provisions of art.19 of the current regulation;
- e) may temporarily restrict the access of users, in case of exceeding the maximum number of persons allowed, for each structure;
- f) tickets left unconsumed on one subscription, at the end of the validity period, are no longer valid and are not transferable to another subscription;
- g) has the right to use exclusively the structures of the Complex for special events, approved in advance by the main authorizing officer or the Sibiu Local Council, as the case may be. In such cases, users will be notified in advance;
- h) has the right to modify / complete the Regulation, according to the legal provisions. The new rules for the users of the Complex take effect at the time of approval of the changes by the Sibiu Local Council and their display on the information panels;
- i) in case of theft or fire, damage of sanitary, electrical installations or suspicion that flammable, explosive, chemical products have been stored in the locker rooms, as well as in case of other special situations, the staff of the Complex has the right to open that locker room, even without the consent of the user who has stored or used those locker rooms, without affecting the integrity of the goods stored by users;
- j) the users of the Complex are fully and exclusively responsible for the personal goods stored, which cause damages to the patrimony of the Complex, its staff or the other members;
- k) the recovery of fallen objects in the water is not the responsibility of the Administration of the Complex.
Art.22 Period of operation of the complex:
(1) The activity of the Complex is seasonal and takes place from the first of April to 31 of October, with the possibility of advancing the scheduled opening date, as well as the possibility of extending public access after 31 of October, depending on weather conditions, by November 30 at the latest.
The operating schedule of the Binder Lake Leisure Complex in Sibiu is:
- Beach area:
– is open to the public from first if June to 15 of September, with the possibility of advancing the scheduled opening date, as well as the possibility of extending public access after 15 of September, depending on weather conditions.
– the operating hours are from Tuesday to Sunday between 10⁰⁰ and 20⁰⁰.
- Inflatable playground – WIBIT
– is open to the public from first of June to 15 of September, with the possibility of advancing the scheduled opening date, as well as the possibility of extending public access after 15 of September, depending on weather conditions.
– the operating hours are from Tuesday to Sunday between 10⁰⁰ and 20⁰⁰
iii. Sports facilities: water skiing, wakeboarding, kayaking / SUP
– is open to the public from the first of April to 31 of October, with the possibility of advancing the scheduled opening date, as well as the possibility of extending public access beyond 31 of October, depending on weather conditions, until the latest 30 of November.
– the operating hours are from Tuesday to Sunday between 12⁰⁰ and 20⁰⁰, for wakeboard installations and 10⁰⁰ – 20⁰⁰, for the kayak / SUP area.
- In the perimeter promenade area, access will be allowed free of charge, from Tuesday to Sunday between 20⁰⁰ and 23⁰⁰.
(2) In April, May and October (off-season) only the sports leisure areas and the perimeter promenade will be open for the public. The payment points will not operate, except for the equipment rental of wakeboard / SUP taxes. By exception, if the program provided in para. (1) is extended and in May and October, the payment points will be operational and the charging will be done according to the normal operating schedule of the Complex.
(3) The fee for the use of the floating playground on the lake will also include the free use of a life jacket.
(4) Kayak / SUP rental fees will also include the free use of a life jacket and a safety helmet.
(5) The fees for the use of water skiing / wakeboarding facilities will also include the free use of a life jacket and a safety helmet.
(6) In April, May and October (off-season) the charge for the use of wakeboard installations will also include the free use of a neoprene suit.
Art.23 Within the Binder Lake Leisure Complex in Sibiu, it is possible to practice sport fishing for a fee, under the following conditions:
- a) sport fishing may be practiced only accordingly the marked area;
- b) in order to avoid reaching the cables of wakeboard installations, only “raft” fishing is permitted and any other method of fishing involving discarding is prohibited;
- c) it is forbidden to fish with net / cast net / parachute / triangle, etc. ;
- d) sport fishing is allowed from Tuesday to Sunday between 07⁰⁰ – 09³° and 20³° – 23⁰⁰.
Art.24 The purpose of these Inside / Internal Regulations is to ensure the safety and security of persons and property, order and cleanliness, and is mandatory for all users of the Binder Lake Leisure Complex, in all spaces belonging to it, including the outdoor parking.
Art.25 Within the Binder Lake Leisure Complex in Sibiu, any kind of discrimination based on race, nationality, ethnicity, language, religion, social category, beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, etc., is prohibited, or on the basis of any other criterion, which has as its purpose or effect the restriction of the use or exercise, on equal terms, of any legal rights.
Art.26 For security reasons, the areas inside the complex are partially monitored with video cameras. The records can only be accessed in case of suspicion, by the persons empowered according to the applicable regulations and by the police. This are for the use of the security and protection of users’ property and of the complex.
Art.27 The staff of the complex has the right to request from any user an identification document or other proof from which the age, quality (student) should result, in order to verify the fulfillment of the access conditions.
Art.28 The fees established for the activities within the Binder Lake Leisure Complex will be displayed in visible places.
Art.29 The users of the Complex who find objects on the premises or in the parking will hand them over to the cashier.
Art.30 The deeds committed as a result of non-compliance with the provisions of this Regulation or non-fulfillment of the obligations established by it, if they were not committed in such conditions that, according to the criminal law to be considered crimes, constitute contraventions and are sanctioned as such in accordance with O.G. no. 2/2001 on the legal regime of contraventions with subsequent amendments and completions.
ANNEX 1 to the Rules of internal order and use of the Binder Lake Leisure Complex in Sibiu
REGULATIONS ON THE ACCESS OF VEHICLES IN THE PAID PARKING OF THE BINDER LAKE LEISURE COMPLEX
Art 1. Paid parking operates between first of April and 31 of October. From the first of November until the opening of the season (depending on weather conditions), the car parking is open free of charge.
Art 2. The access of the vehicles in the parking is conditioned by the taking of the bar code ticket from the barrier near the entrance.
Art. 3. Given that the parking has its own status, the parking vouchers issued by the street vending machines, the one-day vouchers, the season tickets and the parking licenses in the exercise of the function issued according to H.C.L. no. 337/2018, with subsequent amendments and completions, are not valid.
Art 4. In the parking it is mandatory to observe the rules, signs and traffic markings as well as the indications of the staff of the complex.
Art 5. In the parking of the Complex is allowed the access of vehicles with a maximum total authorized weight of 3.5 tons and a maximum length of 5 meters.
Art 6. Payment methods
6.1. The equivalent value of the parking tax of the vehicles is calculated automatically according to the duration of the parking, the minimum taxable interval is 1 (one) hour, indivisible. If you park for less than 10 minutes, no parking fee will be charged.
6.2. Payment must be done at the payment machine located at the exit of the parking, based on the ticket, by card bank.
6.3 Payment can also be made by SMS to 7530 with the text BINDER01 TICKET NO. After validating the payment by SMS, the parking must be vacated within 10 minutes.
6.4 THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY OF PAYMENT WITH CASH.
Art 7. Leaving the parking is done exclusively after paying and validating the parking fee, using the access ticket.
Art. 8. The maximum duration of parking is 24 hours, and after the expiration of the period the driver is obliged to leave the parking. Exceeding this deadline leads to wheel locking. Unlocking the wheels will be done after paying an unlocking fee.
Art 9. It is forbidden the access of vehicles in the parking without the ticket issued at the opening of the access barrier.
Art. 10. The maximum traffic speed inside the parking lot is 5 km / h.
Art. 11 It is forbidden to park in places where there is a “stop and / or parking prohibited” sign or marking.
Art. 12. It is mandatory to park the vehicle in the delimited space. Each driver must park the vehicle properly so that it occupies a single parking space and does not disturb / obstruct the occupancy of nearby parking spaces.
Art. 13. Parking outside the demarcation lines, in two places or in places where there is a traffic sign or marking “stopping and / or parking prohibited” leads to the blocking of the wheels or the lifting of the vehicle. Unlocking the wheels will be done after paying an unlocking fee.
Art. 14. Any damage caused inside the parking lot will bring the responsibility of the person who caused the damage and the obligation to fix and / or bear the costs related to the repair.
Art. 15. In case of loss or damage of the bar code access ticket, the driver is obliged to pay a replacement ticket fee.
Art. 16. The parking ticket is kept away from the sun in order to avoid its damage.
Art 17. For safety reasons, the parking is monitored with video cameras. The records can only be accessed in case of suspicion, by the persons empowered according to the applicable regulations and by the police. They use the security and protection of users’ property and the complex.
Art 18. S.P.A.B.S.A. does not assume responsibility for the integrity of the cars and the property left in them.
ANNEX 2 to the Rules of Procedure and Use of the Binder Lake Leisure Complex in Sibiu – Consent Agreement
Every person who participates in any water sports and leisure activity provided by the S.P.A.B.S.A. must complete this form. By signing this form you agree that you have read and understood the information and risks associated with water sports and leisure.
All participants must listen to all presentations and safety instructions before taking part in the activity. DO NOT participate in the activity if you think you did not understand the presentation and / or instructions.
All participants must permanently follow all instructions received from S.P.A.B.S.A. staff, who reserve the right to immediately discontinue the activity if the staff considers that the participant does not follow the instructions.
It is strictly forbidden to consume alcohol, drugs, medications or substances that affect the physical and mental capacity, before or during the activity.
All protection equipment must be worn during the activity: life jacket and safety helmet.
All rented equipment must remain inside the Binder Lake Leisure Complex and must be returned at the end of the activity.
The equipment remains in the property of the S.P.A.B.S.A. In case of total or partial destruction of the equipment, the user is obliged to pay the value of its repair / replacement.
The participant must know that water and leisure sports of any kind can be dangerous activities. Despite our best efforts to minimize these risks to the participant, accidents and injuries may occur.
By agreeing to participate in this activity and sign this consent agreement, you agree to the possibility of such accidents.
S.P.A.B.S.A. is not responsible for the loss or damage of the assets of the participants.
S.P.A.B.S.A. is not responsible for accidents or injuries suffered by participants.
Any existing injuries or health issues that may affect your participation in this activity must be reported to S.P.A.B.S.A. before the start of the activity and must be mentioned in the relevant section of this Consent Agreement (for example: heart problems, asthma, diabetes, allergies).
EXCEPT FOR ANY OTHER MANDATORY LIABILITY PROVISIONS PROVIDED BY LAW, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, S.P.A.B.S.A. IN NO EVENT, SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE PARTICIPANT FOR ANY DAMAGES OR DAMAGES CAUSED TO HIM OR TO HIS / OTHER MATTERS, IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRESENCE OF BINDER LAKE LEISURE COMPLEX FROM SIBIU OR DUE TO THE USE OF THE STRUCTURES AND SERVICES OFFERED BY THE S.P.A.B.S.A.
Each participant / visitor is liable for damages caused by his / her actions or behavior, such as improper use, soiling, or damage of the structures of the Binder Lake Leisure Complex. Each participant / visitor is also liable for any damages it causes to third parties (including injury to other participants / visitors).
Parents or guardians are liable for damages caused by children, according to civil law.
S.P.A.B.S.A. is not liable for damage to the health or life of the participant / visitor, if such damage is due to the participant or if it is caused by the participant or if it is due to other persons or is caused by them.
Participant / visitor agrees that S.P.A.B.S.A. is not liable for any material damage or injury suffered by the participant in connection with his / her presence in the leisure complex or in connection with the use of the facilities and services provided.
I have read the rules of this consent agreement and will abide by them. I understand that all activities are dangerous and I agree to take part on my own risk.
This Agreement shall enter into force on ……………………… and shall be valid until …….. ……………………..
S.P.A.B.S.A. and its employees are not liable in the event of death, personal injury, loss or damage suffered by participants.
By entering the Binder Lake Leisure Complex, you expressly and unequivocally consent to the collection and processing of personal data both by completing forms and using video surveillance systems for legitimate purposes permitted by law.
Name ________________________ First name ___________________________
CNP ________________________________ Telephone ____________________
In case of emergency, please contact ________________________________
Known Medical Problems ______________________________________________________________
Additional details about people under 18 years
Full name of parent or legal guardian ___________________________________________
I have read and understood the above instructions and assume full responsibility for the risk associated with participating in the activities provided by the S.P.A.B.S.A.
By this Consent Agreement, I totally waive at any claim that may result from the conduct of this activity.
(through the parent or legal guardian, in the case of person under 18) ______________________
Name and surname (in capital letters) _______________________________
Date ________________________ Signature ________________________
Declaration of agreement for the processing of personal data
The undersigned __________________________________________ having CNP
___________________________, holder C.I. series _____ no .___________ domiciled in _______________________________________________________ I hereby agree to the use and processing of personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on free circulation of these data by the S.P.A.S.B.A. Sibiu.
Date __________________ Signature _______________________