- The installation can be used by users between 14 and 75 years old, minimum height of 110 cm and maximum weight of 120 kg.
- Users must sign the consent agreement. Those under 18 years old must have the signature of the parent or legal guardian.
- Please follow the instructions of the staff!
- You need to know how to swim and always wear a life jacket and be physically and mentally fit.
- It is forbidden to use the wakeboard installation after drinking alcohol and / or stimulant drinks or other prohibited substances.
- In the event of a fall, leave the cable area immediately and swim to the nearest shore. Remove your skis or board and push them forward to swim faster.
- Use the OK signal (after a drop): This important signal indicates that a user is OK after a crash. It consists of both hands clasped over the head. It must be used every time the user falls.
- Beware of loose ropes and skiers coming from behind!
- Avoid reaching for handles by diving for a short time.
- NEVER try to take a passing line after a fall.
- Avoid any skiers that have fallen into the water long enough and release the rope, if it is a risk of collision.
- Hold the handle in your hands! Never between the legs! Never put any part of your body by the handle and do not wrap the line around you in any way!
- It is not permitted to shorten the water ski line provided!
- After a technical stop, it is forbidden to start the route after restarting.
- The use of obstacles is at your own risk and is exclusively reserved for experiment users, with the consent of the operator.
Mandatory conditions: specific equipment, life jacket, helmet, consent agreement.
WAKEBOARD – START
- Position on the bench: hold the handle down to the waist, bend your knees and gently lift the tip of the plate. Put all pressure on the hind leg.
- When the rope starts pulling, try to keep this position and let the rope shoot on the water. Keep your balance on center and all weight on the back leg.
- Distribute your weight while driving, on both feet. Keep your knees slightly bent and back straight to keep balance. Keep your arms slightly bent. Look ahead, in direction of travel.
WATER SKIING – START
- Start in the back position and hold the arms straight. Keep this body position.
- Let the rope pull you on the water. Try to hold your position and keep your balance.
- Distribute your weight while driving, on both feet. Stay in this position until you have enough control. Always keep your arms outstretched. Look in front, in the direction of travel.
At each curve you have to go around the red buoy on the outside, or as close to it as possible. Look at the pulley, it helps you prepare for changing the direction. After turning, follow the pulling force of the rope.
To get out of the way, go through white buoys, go to the shore and released the handle timely.
- I’m OK (after a fall): this important signal indicates the fact that a user is OK after a fall. It is composed with both hands clasped over his head. This sign should be used every time the user falls.
- Stopping: a cutting motion with the hand over the neck indicates the fact that the installation must stop immediately. This signal can be used by the user or the supervisor.
WAKEBOARDING 5.0 leisure equipment information
- Equipment identification code: W5.0
- Series: FUN-BIN 5.0
- Year of manufacture: 2021
- Manufacturer: FUN ATTRACTION EXPERT SERVICE S.R.L., headquarter in Bucharest, sector 4, str. Uioara, no. 7, A14 / 55, phone no. 0768.323.110 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maximum permissible weight: 120 kg
- Minimum height allowed: 110 cm
- Maximum number of users allowed: 12 users
- Maximum permissible speed of the equipment: 58 km / h
- Certificate of Conformity of Type no. 029-435 / 04.08.2021 issued by to RINA SIMTEX – CERTIFICATION BODY S.R.L.